Would you Benefit from IV Therapy?
Do you suffer from fatigue, exhaustion, anxiety, pain, insomnia, and nutritional deficiencies?
Do you want to improve your skin, immune response and improve wound healing?
If yes… then Dr. Maria Papasodaro, ND can put together a specific IV bag for you to improve your symptoms.
Building on the work of the late John Myers, MD, an intravenous vitamin-and-mineral formula for the treatment of a wide range of clinical conditions was developed. The modified “Myers’ cocktail,” which consists of magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and vitamin C, has been found to be effective against acute asthma attacks, migraines, fatigue (including chronic fatigue syndrome), fibromyalgia, acute muscle spasm, upper respiratory tract infections, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders.
How Does the Process Work?
- An initial appointment needs to be completed to go over chief health concerns and rule out safety measures for the procedure to be completed.
- Complete blood work to determine your liver, kidney and metabolism function to make sure you are a good candidate for the IV therapy. This can be done by your MD or Dr. Maria, ND as she has access to Lifelabs (with Dr. Maria, ND there is an additional fee as Lifelabs charges for them). If doing blood work with your MD please inquire about which tests are needed to proceed.
- Once all above is completed, Dr. Maria, ND will put together a specific IV bag for you!
Treatments and Cost?
- Treatments would run 1-3 x per week depending on the formula required, and then monthly as needed.
- Treatments can last anywhere from 30 minutes-1 hour depending on the formula required
- With regards to cost- the cost of the “bag” is an out of pocket cost (like a supplement fee) and the remaining portion to administer the bag can be submitted with your insurance benefit which is considered a “naturopathic visit”. Total fees $100- 150 depending on the formula that is required for you.