- IgG Blood Food Sensitivity Test– tests a minimum of 120 foods, over a delayed 24-48 hour reaction.
- SIBO Test- breath test to determine if there is any small intestinal bacterial overgrowth.
- Salivary Hormone Test- tests estrogen, progesterone, cortisol, DHEA and testosterone
- Month Long Salivary Hormone Test– tests the same as above but over a month
- CHI comprehensive Urine Test– tests all hormones plus thyroid influence.
- DUTCH Hormone Test- tests all your hormones… plus melatonin/organic acids by a 24 hour dried urine analysis
- Urine Mineral and Heavy Metal Analysis– urine test that determines deficiencies and excesses of heavy metals and minerals.
Additional Blood Testing Panel Packages
- Cholesterol Panel: LDL, HDL, TG’s, Total/HDL
- Autoimmune Panel: ANA, anti-TPO, anti-thyroglobulin Ab, rheumatoid factor, transglutaminase.
- Full Thyroid Panel: TSH, Free T4, Free T3, TPO, Anti-thyroglobulin, Reverse T3
- Fatigue Panel: CBC, ferritin, folate, iron/TIBC, Mono spot, transferrin, TSH, vitamin B12
- Inflammation Panel: albumin, CBC, CRP-s, ESR, ferritin, fibrinogen.
- Liver/Digestion Panel: ALT, AST, ALP bilirubin (total/direct), GGT, LDH.
- Metabolic Syndrome Panel: Fasting glucose, fasting insulin, HbA1c, GGT, SHBG, CRP-hs.
- Healthy Living Assessment Panel: 30 blood markers
- Enhanced Healthy Living Assessment Panel: healthy living assessment plus 6 more blood markers
- Vitamin Panel: Vitamin A, B1, B12, B6, C, D, E
- Mineral Panel: Ca (ionized), Cu, Mg, Zn
- Nutrient Panel: includes vitamin and mineral panel
- Methylation Panel: Homocysteine, folic acid (serum), vitamin B12
- Hematology Panel: CBC + diff, ferritin, folate (RBC/Serum), Iron/TIBC, Vitamin B12
- Female Hormone Panel: Cortisol AM, DHEA, Estradiol, FSH, LH, Progesterone, Testosterone
- Female Fertility Panel: Anti-Mullerian hormone, Estradiol, FSH, LH, FT4, Free Testosterone, Progesterone, Prolactin, TSH, Total Testosterone
- Men’s Health Panel: Bioavailable Testosterone, cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Prolactin, PSA ratio, Triglycerides
Blood work and tests are additional costs. All blood tests have an additional requisition fee of $12 and an interpretation/analysis fee. All saliva/urine and hair tests have an additional interpretation/analysis fee. Many extended health plans may cover the cost of the actual laboratory fee.
Have you completed your 23 and Me health and ancestry test?
Genetic Assessment is offered by Dr. Maria Papasodaro, ND!
Your results gives raw data that I can use to give you a detailed report about each gene marker. Your personalized report includes the following health topics: Methylation SNPs, Vitamin and Mineral SNPs, Detoxification SNPs, Weight Management SNPs, Cognitive Health and Memory SNPs, Glucose Homeostasis SNPs, Immune SNPs, Energy and Fitness SNPs, Cardiovascular SNPs and Foundation SNPs.
It provides insight on what is specific to your body. For example, in order to lose weight does your body benefit from endurance training or strength training? Should your diet include protein in 3 of your meals or only 1? Do you absorb vitamin D well on its ow or do you need to supplement to absorb it?
Your genes will tell me what is right for your body!