Do you know your risk of developing a heart attack or stroke in the next 10 years? You should. We will calculate your risk. Just by improving your diet and lifestyle you have 30% relative benefit on your risk. This is a huge benefit. After my father passed away from a stroke 12 years ago I am determined in preventing death in many of my patients who are at risk.
Risk factors include:
- Increased abdominal weight
- Increase in cholesterol and LDL
- Increase in blood pressure
- Increase in your blood sugar levels (HbA1C)
- Family history
- Lifestyle: smoking and poor nutrition
- Age and gender
Before embarking on pharmaceutical drugs, improving some or all the above risk factors will decrease your risk. Take the first step in empowering your health for yourself and for the rest of your family.