Skip to content
- Symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, insomnia or anxiety are not NORMAL. It is common… because that is a sign of a hormonal imbalance
- That if you take birth control pills it depletes your B vitamins.
- If you are on statin drugs, it depletes the most important antioxidant for you heart, COQ10.
- PMS symptoms are a sign of a hormonal imbalance.
- Food sensitivity symptoms can present up to 3 days after eating that particular food.
- Anxiety is often a symptom of a fear that you are suppressing.